Countdown to Christmas with Meelie Shop
Google Pixel 6aGoogle Pixel 6a is the perfect companion for the modern tech enthusiast. Packed with cutting-edge features and exceptional performance, this smartphone is designed to enhance your digital lifestyle like never before. Google Pixel 6a boasts a stunning 6.2-inch OLED display that immerses you in vibrant colours and sharp details. Whether browsing the web, streaming videos, or gaming, every visual comes to life with remarkable clarity and contrast. Get ready to elevate your mobile experience with this feature-packed device that seamlessly combines style, performance, and innovation. Stay connected, capture moments, and unlock endless potential with the Google Pixel 6a. Key Features:
- Full-screen 6.1-inch (163 mm) display, 20:9 aspect ratio, OLED FHD+ (1080 x 2400)
- 152.2mm x 71.8mm x 8.9mm (HxWxD)
- 128 GB UFS 3.1 storage, 6GB RAM
- Google Tensor Titan M2 chip and security core (5nm)
- 12.2 MP wide camera, 12 MP ultrawide camera, 8 MP selfie camera
- Dual SIM (single nano-SIM and eSIM)
- 5G Network connectivity
- Wi-Fi 6 and 6E with MIMO, Bluetooth v5.2
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Under Screen Fingerprint Unlock
- Typical battery capacity 4103 mAh, 18W Fast charging
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- Launched with Android 12, upgradeable to Android 13
Samsung Smartphone and Samsung Tablets are covered by a 24-month warranty under the same terms.
We are unable to cover faults due to misuse or user damage and recommend you take out separate gadget insurance to cover other eventualities.
Conditions that sit outside the warranty include but might not be exclusive to the below:
- Customer Induced Damage
- Liquid Ingres
- Screen Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
- Unauthorised software manipulation
- Software Issues if the latest manufacturer software is not installed on the device
- Devices that have been tampered with or opened/disassembled by an unauthorised repairer or service centre
Meelie Mobile reserve the right to refuse any claims if any of the above is found to be the case when a device is returned.
To make a warranty claim please contact us by emailing at email@example.com and include your order reference and as detailed description of the issue as possible, providing photographs or screenshots where relevant. Please do not return a device before contacting us.
See our full warranty terms for full details.