Last Updated: 14/09/2023
Data We Collect
We collect information including but not limited to:
- Personal details: Name, Address, Email, Contact Number
- Device information: IMEI, if provided
- Payment details: Processed through third-party payment providers (PayPal, Super, Stripe, or Klarna)
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- To provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
How We Use Your Information
We use your data to:
- Process transactions
- Communicate with you
- Marketing if you have opted in
- Conduct analytics
We share your data with:
- Payment Providers: PayPal, Super, Stripe, Klarna
- Shipping services: Royal Mail, DPD
- Analytics: Google Analytics
- For Samsung devices: Samsung’s Global Service Partner Network
- Order Management Platform
We maintain appropriate security measures to protect your information.
We do not request data from individuals under the age of 18, Under 18’s should not process transactions or share data with us.
You have the right to request data deletion or modification. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise these rights.
Changes to this Policy