At Meelie Mobile we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase which is why we offer a 14-day money back guarantee on all purchase. This policy outlines the specific terms and conditions pursuant to the return of goods and do not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Change of Mind
- You must tell us that you wish to return your purchase within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a return (please remember to include your order number to help us process your return).
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be complete, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging where possible. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- New/sealed devices must be returned with the seals/cellophane wrapper intact in order to receive a full refund, if this is not the case then a deduction will be made from any refund based on an inspection of the device.
Returning an Order
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Return shipping costs are non-refundable. We are unable to provide return labels, once you have requested a return we will email you with our return address, please do not return any devices to any other address,
- If you are returning an item to us, you should consider using a trackable shipping service with insurance. We are unable to guarantee against loss or damage in transit for any returns.
- Once you have informed us that you wish to return your purchase, we need to have received it with 14 days. If an item is returned more than 14 days after you requested the return we reserve the right to make a deduction from your refund to cover any loss in value occurred.
- You may cancel a return request at any time by emailing email@example.com, if we do not receive your return within 14 days of the original notification the return will automatically be cancelled. We recommend you provide tracking or proof of postage as soon as you have sent the return.
- Once your item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If the return is approved, then your refund will be processed as soon as possible and within 30 days of your notification to cancel, subject to the timely return of product. Once we have applied a credit to your original method of payment it can take several days for the refunded amount to show on your account, this can vary depending on your bank, any delay in this part of the process is beyond our control.
- To comply with financial regulations, we unable to process a refund to anything other than the original payment method.
Faulty Devices (Within 30 Days)
- If you believe the product you have received is faulty, please notify us within 7 working days by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may request photographs of any visible faults or ask that you perform certain troubleshooting tasks before authorising a return.
- You have 30 days to reject goods that are faulty on arrival for a full refund. For faulty goods after 30 days see section 5.0.
- You must arrange the return of faulty goods, we will test all goods returned using a combination of industry standard software and manual checks. If a faulty is found we will reimburse you for your return postage costs upon proof of postage including cost.
Faulty Device (After 30 Days)
- All devices purchased through Meelie Mobile come with a 12-month conditional warranty. Battery failure is covered by a separate warranty which is valid for up to 3 months. Batteries are not covered for heavy use or natural deterioration.
- If you believe that your item is faulty you must email us at email@example.com, in the first instance we may be able to provide remote troubleshooting that can be carried our before arranging a return.
- Please see our warranty information for more details what is covered.
Damaged In Transit
- If you believe your product has been damaged in transit you must contact us within 7 working days by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must provide photographs of both the device and packaging along with any postal service/couriers notice of damage, to save time you can include these in your first email.
- When requested to do so, you must return the product along with all packaging and notifications.
- You must arrange the return of the damaged goods, we will reimburse you for your return postage costs upon proof of postage including cost.
- In the unlikely event that you receive an incorrect device you must within 14 days by emailing email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to request photographs of the incorrect device and may not authorise a return without them.
- Depending on the issue we may request that you return the incorrect device for a replacement or refund if stock allows, alternatively we may offer a cost reduction to cover any difference in value if you agree to keep the device.
- You must arrange the return of the incorrect goods, we will reimburse you for your return postage costs upon proof of postage including cost.