Countdown to Christmas with Meelie Shop
Apple iPhone 13 MiniThe iPhone 13 mini is a high-end smartphone from Apple, featuring a stunning 6.7- inch Super Retina XDR display and a powerful A15 Bionic chip. With 5G connectivity, you can enjoy faster download and streaming speeds than ever before. The iPhone mini also boasts a triple-camera system with Night mode., allowing you to take stunning photos and videos even in low-light conditions. Plus, with up to 1 TB of storage, you’ll have plenty of space for all your photos, videos, and apps. With a sleek design and advanced features, the iPhone 13 mini is the ultimate smartphone for anyone who demands the best. Network:
- 5G Network Capability
- Dual SIM card phone supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously
- SIM card type: nano SIM and eSIM
- Size H131.5, W64.2, D7.65mm
- Weight 140g
- 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR Display
- Resolution 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Touch Screen
- Dual Camera
- Front Camera 12MP
- Rear Camera 12MP
- Second Rear Camera 12MP
- True Tone Flash
- Internal Memory 1TB, 256 GB, 128 GB
- A 15 Bionic chip processor
- Operating system: iOS
- App store compatibility: Apple app store
- Wireless charging
- The phone charges quickly, making it useful when time is limited, and allows for contactless payment by linking your card to the device for easier purchasing
Samsung Smartphone and Samsung Tablets are covered by a 24-month warranty under the same terms.
We are unable to cover faults due to misuse or user damage and recommend you take out separate gadget insurance to cover other eventualities.
Conditions that sit outside the warranty include but might not be exclusive to the below:
- Customer Induced Damage
- Liquid Ingres
- Screen Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
- Unauthorised software manipulation
- Software Issues if the latest manufacturer software is not installed on the device
- Devices that have been tampered with or opened/disassembled by an unauthorised repairer or service centre
Meelie Mobile reserve the right to refuse any claims if any of the above is found to be the case when a device is returned.
To make a warranty claim please contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order reference and as detailed description of the issue as possible, providing photographs or screenshots where relevant. Please do not return a device before contacting us.
See our full warranty terms for full details.