Countdown to Christmas with Meelie Shop
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5GThe Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G is a smartphone that redefines what’s possible in mobile technology. With its stunning design, expansive display, powerful performance, and advanced features, the Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G is a true powerhouse for productivity, creativity, and connectivity. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10Plus 5G powerhouse smartphone combines cutting-edge technology, stunning design, and unparalleled performance. From its expansive display and versatile camera system to the innovative S Pen and 5G connectivity, this device empowers you to achieve, create, and connect more. Embrace the future with the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G and experience the next level of mobile excellence. Key features:
- 6.8″ 3040×1440 Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display
- 12GB RAM
- 2.73GHz, 2.4GHz, 1.9GH Octa-Core CPU
- 256GB or 512GB Internal Storage
- Rear camera 16.0MP + 12.0 MP + 12.0 MP + Depth Vision
- Front camera 10.0 MP
- Video UHD 4K UHD video recording at 60 fps
- Single-SIM (Nano)
- MicroSD (Up to 1TB) External Memory Support
- 4300mAh (typical) battery
- 5G Connectivity
- S-Pen compatible
- Dimensions (HxWxD) & Weight – 162.3mm x 77.2mm x 7.9mm, 198g
Samsung Smartphone and Samsung Tablets are covered by a 24-month warranty under the same terms.
We are unable to cover faults due to misuse or user damage and recommend you take out separate gadget insurance to cover other eventualities.
Conditions that sit outside the warranty include but might not be exclusive to the below:
- Customer Induced Damage
- Liquid Ingres
- Screen Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
- Unauthorised software manipulation
- Software Issues if the latest manufacturer software is not installed on the device
- Devices that have been tampered with or opened/disassembled by an unauthorised repairer or service centre
Meelie Mobile reserve the right to refuse any claims if any of the above is found to be the case when a device is returned.
To make a warranty claim please contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order reference and as detailed description of the issue as possible, providing photographs or screenshots where relevant. Please do not return a device before contacting us.
See our full warranty terms for full details.