Countdown to Christmas with Meelie Shop
Google Pixel 4A 5GThe Google Pixel 4A 5G is a smartphone that combines impressive features and cutting-edge technology to deliver an exceptional user experience. With its sleek design and powerful performance, this device is the perfect companion for tech enthusiasts, professionals, and everyday users. The Pixel 4A 5G’s advanced camera system captures your world in stunning detail. A 12.2-megapixel dual-pixel rear camera lets you take photos and record videos with incredible clarity. The Night Sight feature lets you capture stunning low-light shots, while the Portrait Mode adds a professional touch to your images, blurring the background for a beautiful bokeh effect. With the 8-megapixel front-facing camera, your selfies will be vibrant and full of life.
- 6.2-inch OLED display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SM7250G with Octa-Core, Adreno 620
- Dual 12.2MP (Wide) & 16MP (Ultra-wide) main camera, 8MP selfie camera
- Launched with Android 11, upgradable to Android 12
- 128 GB storage, 6 GB RAM
- 3885mAh fast charging battery
- IP52 rating
Samsung Smartphone and Samsung Tablets are covered by a 24-month warranty under the same terms.
We are unable to cover faults due to misuse or user damage and recommend you take out separate gadget insurance to cover other eventualities.
Conditions that sit outside the warranty include but might not be exclusive to the below:
- Customer Induced Damage
- Liquid Ingres
- Screen Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
- Unauthorised software manipulation
- Software Issues if the latest manufacturer software is not installed on the device
- Devices that have been tampered with or opened/disassembled by an unauthorised repairer or service centre
Meelie Mobile reserve the right to refuse any claims if any of the above is found to be the case when a device is returned.
To make a warranty claim please contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order reference and as detailed description of the issue as possible, providing photographs or screenshots where relevant. Please do not return a device before contacting us.
See our full warranty terms for full details.