Apple iPhone XS MaxApple iPhone XS Max combines sleek, style, and durability. Available in three colours: Space Grey, Silver, and Gold. The iPhone XS Max display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design within a standard rectangle. The iPhone XS Max smartphone is a fantastic example of what Apple offers regarding quality, reliable devices. The phone’s 6.5-inch Super Retina OLED display and 12MP dual-rear camera with quad-LED flash can handle modern daily use. There is a Hexa-core Apple A12 Bionic processor in the iPhone XS Max, paired with 4 GB of RAM. There’s also a choice between 64 GB, 256GB or 512 GB of storage, which is plenty for storing music, pictures and podcasts. 12 MP dual-rear camera with one 12MP wide lens and one 12 MP telephoto lens, capable of recording video in 4K at 60fps. A 7 MP front-facing camera with a depth and biometric sensor is used for unlocking the device with Apple’s Face ID. Key features:
- 6.5-inch Super Retina HD display with OLED technology
- A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB or 512GB internal memory
- Dual 12MP Wide-angle and Telephoto cameras
- 7MP TrueDepth camera with Portrait mode and lighting
- 4K video recording
- 2x optical zoom, digital zoom up to 10x
- Face ID
- Apple Pay
Samsung Smartphone and Samsung Tablets are covered by a 24-month warranty under the same terms.
We are unable to cover faults due to misuse or user damage and recommend you take out separate gadget insurance to cover other eventualities.
Conditions that sit outside the warranty include but might not be exclusive to the below:
- Customer Induced Damage
- Liquid Ingres
- Screen Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
- Unauthorised software manipulation
- Software Issues if the latest manufacturer software is not installed on the device
- Devices that have been tampered with or opened/disassembled by an unauthorised repairer or service centre
Meelie Mobile reserve the right to refuse any claims if any of the above is found to be the case when a device is returned.
To make a warranty claim please contact us by emailing at email@example.com and include your order reference and as detailed description of the issue as possible, providing photographs or screenshots where relevant. Please do not return a device before contacting us.
See our full warranty terms for full details.